Glossy Pouch Laminating Film Reducing Reflection / Glare For Credit
Protect your important documents from tears, scratches, spills, and
more with high quality laminating pouches. Our pouches are
available in a wide variety of thicknesses for applications of all
kinds. Pouches have rounded corners on all four sides.
Our glossy laminating sleeves are high quality and meant to be used
with any thermal pouch laminator. Once laminated, the gloss finish
turns crystal clear, enhancing the document's colors. The
laminating pouches encapsulate applications for a permanent seal,
protecting the documents long term.
You can use these laminating pouches in any standard heated pouch
-- Clear polyester, laminating pouches
-- Rounded edges for a professional finish
-- Water, grease and dirt resistant for excellent document
-- All pouches are given as total thickness in microns
-- Pouches can be used with all hot laminators
-- Gloss finish produces enhanced, rich colours for a bright, clear
and high shine appearance
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and sticky
strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
4. Instructions For Use:
1. Choose a laminating machine that suits your needs.
2. Turn on the machine and allow it to warm up.
3. Place your document inside the laminating pouch.
(These are 2 sheets of laminate plastic attached at one end.)
- If the pouch is only slightly larger than your document (for
instance, if you are laminating a business card with business-card
size pouch) you will need to carefully center the document so there
will be an even border all around.
- If the document is significantly smaller than the pouch, it's not
necessary to center the document because you can trim the edges.
4. Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator
at the correct temperature.
5. Trim the edges if needed using a paper cutter or scissors. Leave
at least a 1/16" (2mm) border.
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.