Thermal Laminating Pouches Business Card Size 150 Mic With Adhesive
1. Why laminate?
You may be wondering why you should laminate in the first place?
Well, the main reason is to protect the documents inside so they
don’t become damaged over time. This could be so that teachers can
reuse resources over and over again or to protect from the weather
if the document is to be stuck outside. Laminating prevents paper
and card from folding and creasing, keeping it flat and neat.
Laminating also allows the documents to be temporarily written on
using non-permanent pens, again something that might be handy for
- Business Card Size (60 x 90 /66 x 97...)
- Pack qty 100
- 150 Micron/6mil (per side, total 300micron/12mil)
- High Quality Gloss finish
- Choice of thicknesses in microns
- Will work on most table top encapsulation / lamination machines
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Laminating Film is extensively used on protecting and sealing of ID
cards, licenses, passes, posters, business cards, menus, photos,
pictures, documents and other card materials.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
bearing rot. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and
sticky strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
6. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
7. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.